C# / C++ Software Engineers
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and award winning company that offers great benefits.
Pico Technology is seeking to enhance our talented team of C# or C++ Software developers / engineers to work on the next generation of high performance test and measurement equipment, and automotive diagnostic products.
Pico Technology has progressively grown since it was established in 1991, and requires additional C# or C++ software developers to continue our leadership within this market. For this reason we will consider applications ranging from new graduates through to experienced senior engineers.
The ideal candidates will have experience in the following areas:
Skills and experience:
- C# or C++ .NET development using Microsoft visual studio
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualification or work experience.
- A passion and talent for developing software
Useful additional skills:
- Experience in developing software for data capture and graphical display
- Design experience in multi threaded real time applications on Windows platforms.
- Experience in developing user interfaces.
- Mathematical skills for post processing of data (filtering).
- Device driver development
- An understanding, interest or experience in automotive diagnostics
- An understanding, interest or experience in electronics
Whilst the role is primarily based around Windows desktop development, Linux skills will also be considered.
Why work for Pico? We offer:
- The chance to work on a variety of projects
- Competitive salaries
- A generous profit sharing scheme
- Flexible working hours
- A great culture in a company full of talented, motivated people
To apply for this position please download and complete a short test.